The Mood & Mind Centre
Eve is a kind and empathetic provisional psychologist, currently provisionally registered with AHPRA.
Eve is passionate about helping young people navigate the many challenges of life, and strives to support every client in working towards happier and healthier ways of thinking.
She believes in working collaboratively with clients, adapting therapy to their individual needs and personal strengths. She focuses on guiding and supporting the client in moving forward, and developing positive coping strategies, using a range of practical, evidence-based techniques.
Above all, Eve aims to create a safe, supportive environment for all.
Phone today for an appointment
07 5573 2200
CLIENTS EVE WORKS WITH:
Children, Adolescents and Young adults
AREA OF INTEREST:
- Trauma and PTSD
- Children with behavioural, emotional and psychological problems
- Autism and ADHD/ADD
- Grief and Loss
- Personal/Interpersonal growth including assertiveness, self-esteem, social skills
- Stress management
- Psychological assessments including intellectual, personality, psychopathology, compensation claims
- WorkCover and other Compensation claims
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Mindfulness and Relaxation strategies
- Play therapy for children
NEW CLIENTS: Accepting
Harbour Point - Hope Island
- Tuesday 14:00 - 19:00
- Wednesday 8:00 - 13:00
- Thursday 14:00 - 19:00
- Saturday 8:00 - 13:00